Terms & Conditions
Thank you for the opportunity to work with you or your organisation. This document lists our standard Terms & Conditions of business. My intention is to have complete transparency in all dealings with clients. Please contact me if you have any questions.
- Payment of all services is required in advance unless otherwise agreed
- Packages or plans require a deposit at the time of booking which is transferable but not refundable
- Payments are accepted via direct deposits, Pay ID, and by VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMERICAN EXPRESS
- Interest-Free Payment plans are available on request
- A signed client agreement form is required before any activity can commence
- All pre- & post-session tasking must be completed as specified to guarantee the expected result. Not completing pre-tasking exercises will result in moving the session date until tasking is 100% complete. It is crucial that we align the conscious and the unconscious mind pre-session to begin resolving the problem at hand prior to the coaching sessions.
- Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations on “pay as you go” sessions must be received at least 24 hours prior to the start of the session, or the deposit is forfeited, and the full fee amount is due and payable.
- Cancellations on “pay as you go” outside 24 hours can be rescheduled without penalty. Where a client chooses not to reschedule the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellations on package deals, which are substantially discounted, are non- refundable if cancelled within 7 days prior to the start of the first session or any time during the roll out of the package deal. Michele Nash Coaching will however endeavour to reschedule the package sessions where possible.
- Cancellations on package deals outside the 7 days prior to the start of the first session are fully refundable.
- Michele Nash Coaching respects the strictest confidentiality at all times. Michele Nash Coaching will not use or disclose any information for any purpose unless instructed by the client to do otherwise or required by law
- We undertake to notify the client immediately upon becoming aware of any potential conflict of interest in the performance of our agreed obligations in the coaching agreement
- Copyright of all coaching materials shared with clients remains the intellectual property of Michele Nash Coaching and may not be shared, published or used in a manner not authorised.
- Disclaimer: Hypnosis is an alternative or complementary health care and your Hypnotherapist is a legal Complementary Healthcare Provider and not a licensed Medical Doctor. The self-regulated holistic treatments and client-centred disciplines in which your hypnotherapist is trained and in which she has experience include, consulting and coaching, hypnosis and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) as well as the unique process of Time Line Therapy®.